Best Current Affairs Solved MCQs about Pakistan For NTS Exams. Download all PAKMCQs of NTS, PMS, and FPSC in PDF files. These are the latest current Affairs MCQs from past Papers of 2018, 2019, 2020 and upcoming tests.
Pakistan Current Affairs Solved MCQs:
1. Why now India can not use the atomic bomb against Pakistan?
A. Because we have a hydrogen bomb
B. Due to our missile program
C. Due to the support of China
D. Due to our submarine which can carry atomic missiles
2. How many teams will now participate in PSL 2020?
3. Which political party is not accepting the results of the 6th Pakistan population census 2017?
B. MQM Pakistan
4. Paradise leaks have disclosed the o shore company of former Prime Minister of Pakistan __________?
A. Nawaz Sharif
B. Ch Shujaat Hussain
C. Shaukat Aziz
D. Raja Pervez Ashraf
5. FATA is going to become the part of __________?
6. New GHQ is being built in ________?
7. Hazara province movement continues in which province of Pakistan?
8. Daughter of Sanam Bhutto has joined __________ profession?
D. Modeling (Her name is Azadeh Hussain)
Q9-CPEC has —– routes?
A. 2 (Eastern & Western)
10. Motorbike ambulance service has been launched in _________ province?
11. Which coal power plant is considered to be the cause of smog?
A. Thar Coal Power Plant
B. Sahiwal Coal Power Plant
C. Sui Coal Power Plant
D. None of these
12. Billion trees project is a brainchild of which party?
B. PML N
13. Which channel of Pakistan has defeated Geo news in popularity?
14. Which bank is going to be the first real interest-free Islamic bank in the near future?
A. Bank Islami
B. Akhuwat Bank
C. Meezan Bank
D. Burj Bank
15. Which testing agency is involved in the MCAT paper leak scandal in Sindh?
16. Which institution in Pakistan is now controlling admission in private medical and dental colleges in Punjab?
17. Which terrorist organization is involved in recent killings in Balochistan?
D. Afghan Taliban
18. The third-largest mosque of the world is being constructed in which city of Pakistan.
19. Big resources of Iron have been discovered in ————– city?
B. Dera Ghazi Khan
20. How many matches of 2019 PSL will be played in Pakistan?
21. Which country is trying to launch surgical strikes in Pakistan?
22. Which new weapon of Pakistan is most dangerous for the Indian army?
A. Atom Bomb
B. Shaheen Missile
C. Tactical Nuclear Weapons
D. Hydrogen Bomb
23. As par UNHCR which country is hosting the maximum number of refugees at present?
24. How many seats of the national assembly from Punjab have been reduced as per the population census 2017?
25. Name the ex-army chief of Pakistan army who has been chosen as the first commander in chief of Islamic
A. General Pervez Musharraf
B. General Kiyani
C. General Raheel Sharif
D. General Waheed Kakar
26. Who has been appointed as new chairman NAB?
A. Justice Dogar
B. Justice Iftikhar
C. Admiral Javed Iqbal
D. Justice Javed Iqbal
27. Name the relative of Quaid e Azam who died on 2 November 2017?
B. Nusli Wadia
C. Neville Wadia
D. Ahmad Ali Jinnah
28. Jurisdiction of which high court has been extended to FATA?
A. Lahore High Court
B. Islamabad High Court
B. Peshawar High Court
D. Karachi High Court
29. President of which bank of Pakistan has given a statement against Federal Minister Finance Ishaq Dar?
30. Name the singer of Pakistan who has accepted the citizenship of India?
A.Adnan Sami Khan
B. Atif Aslam
C. Ali Sulman
D. Sajjad Ali
31. GreenLine bus rapid transit line is being constructed in __________?
32. Dolphin force has been introduced in which province?
33. NLG in Pakistan is being imported from which country?
A. Saudi Arabia
34. _________ is facing foreign funding case in election commission?
A. PML N
35. Where Quaid e Azam Solar Park has been constructed?
A. DG Khan
B. DI Khan
36. Name the bank of Pakistan which has to stop its operation in the USA due to money laundering allegations.
37. Former president of NBP Ali Raza is facing a case of 18 billion scams in ________ branch.
D. Sri Lanka
38. USA Pakistan relations are in danger due to activities of _______ in Afghanistan.
A. Haqqani Group
39. Pakistan is now producing crude oil_________ BPD.
A. 1 Million
B. 1 Trillion
D. 1 Billion
40. Who is the current DG ISPR in 2020?
A. Maj General Asif Ghafoor
B. Major General Bilal Akbar
C. Lt General Rizwan Akhtar
D. Major General Shaukat Sultan
Moreover, If you need more information about the current affairs of Pakistan, then stay connected with our MCQs category: