NTS Solved Biology, Physics, Maths, Chemistry MCQs Sample Papers of SSE Science.
Sample MCQs of English Urdu Islamiat General Knowledge Social Studies Portion (Coming Soon).
1. Which of the following is an example of a scalar quantity?
C. Angular momentum
D. Electrostatic potential
2. A 1000 kg car can accelerate from rest to a speed of 25 m/s in 10 s. What average power must the engine of the car produce in order to cause this acceleration? Neglect friction loss.
A. 61.25 kW
B. 57.66 kW
C. 42.69 kW
D. 31.25 kW
E. 67.1 kW
3. A traveling wave, in which the particles of the distributed medium move perpendicular to the direction of propagation of the wave is called:
A. Longitudinal Wave
B. Standing Wave
C. Transverse Wave
D. Both A and B
4. What is the product of both fermentation reactions and saponification reactions?
A. An ester
B. An acid
C. An alcohol
D. A soap
5. Hydrogen bonding is maximum in:
B. Diethyl ether
C. Ethyl chloride
6. Which of the following is an exothermic reaction?
A. Combustion of methane
B. Decomposition of water
D. Conversion of graphite to diamond
7. Which is the hardest substance?
8. Which of the following nitrogenous bases are found in DNA?
A. I only
B. II only
C. I and II only
D. II and III only
9. A type of movement that requires energy and that moves substances against their concentration gradients is called:
B. Active transport
10. During Telophase:
A. The nuclear membrane is formed around the daughter nucleus
B. Nucleolus is resynthesized
C. Spindle fibers break into tubulin subunits
D. All of the above
11. A vitamin used in the formation of red blood cells is:
A. Vitamin B1
B. Vitamin B2
C. Vitamin B12
12.tan x cos x/sin x=?
13. A die is rolled what is the probability of getting a number which is even and greater than 2?